Borgo Bibbiena Holiday in Villa
- SQM 1
Luxury villa with heated, private pool in Tuscany, near Arezzo
Accommodation: 10 persons, 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms
Large villa for 6 people, divided over 2 floors.
Bibbiena Borgo consists of two luxury villas for a total of 10 people in a beautifully restored hamlet in the Casentino valley in Tuscany, with heated private swimming pool, air conditioning and Wi-Fi Internet.
Around a pictoresque small square are three houses, two of which serve as holiday homes, this beautiful, newly restored hamlet in Tuscany. The whole is surrounded by the impressive nature Casentino and historical sites Poppi, Bibbiena and Arezzo. The villa for 6 persons and the smaller villa for 4 people will be rented together and together they offers five bedrooms and five bathrooms, two modern Siemens kitchens and 2 spacious living rooms. The whole structure is surrounded by a beautiful Tuscan garden, featuring prominently the large heated swimming pool (6x14 m) with electric cover. The covered terrace has fantastic views over the Tuscan hills. An ideal accommodation for two families who want to spend holiday together.
The third villa (Casa Grande) remains closed and the holiday of the owners who are not present when the Borgo is rented. Guests of the Borgo have the exclusive use.
Ground floor: entrance, toilet, modern Siemens kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, oven / microwave, gas hob, dishwasher, Philips coffee maker and kettle. Spacious, cozy living room with comfortable seating and modern fireplace, satellite TV, DVD player, Ipod docking station.
First Floor: 2 bedrooms with double beds, one bedroom with two single beds, 3 nice bathrooms with shower, toilet and double wash basin.
Small villa for 4 people, one level.
Entrance and small hall, one large bedroom with double bed, bathroom with shower, toilet and double washbasin. Spacious and cozy living room with fireplace and double doors to the terrace, open kitchen with Siemens fridge, freezer, oven, dishwasher, cooker and Philips coffee maker. Besides the living room there is the second bedroom with two single beds (bunk bed), bathroom with shower, toilet and bathtub.
Extra: Wi-Fi internet, underfloor heating, air conditioning in the bedrooms, extra-long beds (90x210 cm and 180x210 cm), laundry room with washer and dryer for common use.
The villa for six persons has several terraces (east, south and west) which can be enjoyed plenty of sun (or shade). The villa for 4 people has a spacious, secluded terrace and a small covered loggia, where the morning sun can be enjoyed from shade during the hottest part of the day. On the cozy little square it is possible eat together. There is a barbecue and a pizza oven.
It is surrounded by the beautiful garden, laid out according to the Tuscan tradition, with a spectacular view of the forests of the National Park Casentino. Large heated swimming pool (6x14 m) with electric cover, sun beds, umbrellas and a covered terrace. The pool heating is by solar panels and included in the rental price.
- - Heated private pool 14 x 6 meters
- - Electrical cover over the pool for warming the pool and for additional security with small children
- - Air conditioning in bedrooms
- - IPod docking station
- - 1 cot and 1 high chair
- - 10 minutes drive away is a big supermarket (Coop).
- - In Poppi there is a pharmacy, bakery, butcher, bank etc.
- - Bibbiena: 5km
- - Poppi: 8 km
- - Arezzo: 38 km
- - Florence: 66 km
- - Cortona: 63 km
- - Città di Castello: 72 km
- - Perugia: 128 km
- - Siena: 124 km
- - Pisa: 158 km
- - Lucca: 142 km
- - Roma: 258 km
GOLF AND TENNIS CLUB
- - Golf Club Le Miniere: 63 km
- - Golf Club Lamborghini: 93 km
- - Gol Club Casentino: 8.8 km
- - Tennis Club Figline Valdarno:64 km
- - Tennis Club Reggello: 46.4 km
SPA & RESORTS
- - SPA Wellness Linari: 106 km
- - Saturnia Terme: 190 km
- - Terme Antica Querciaiola: 81 km
5 Bathroom, 6 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Toilet
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 2 King bed, 2 Single bed
CookingChild's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dish washer, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Broadband Internet, Stereo system, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryBidet, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
Spa & GymHeated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden, Pizza Oven
Please read the information carefully and print the voucher. Take the voucher with you when travelling.
Loc. "La Casa"
Fraz. Riosecco 48
GPS coördinates: 43°41'08.0"N 11°47'50.9"E
Google Maps: 43.685550, 11.797481
Via Mario Timossi 40 - Bibbiena
Tel: 0039 348 932 9377
Directions driving on the A1 Florence - Roma
1. Follow the A1/E35 to Roma.
2. Take the exit Firenze Sud.
3. After passing the toll gates follow the road straight ahead.
4. After approximately 4 km take the exit Bagno a Ripoli. At the end of the (short!) exit turn right into the direction of Pontassieve.
5. After passing 2 traffic lights, turn left (2nd exit) at crossing/roundabout.
6. Following this road you will pass a number of villages (mind the speed cameras).
7. After crossing the Arno river take the first exit on the right at the roundabout.
8. Follow this road and turn right at (!) the viaduct
9. After 100 meters turn left into the direction of Consuma/Bibbiena
10. Follow this road through the hills, passing through many villages including Consuma (at 1100 meters above sea level)
11. Arriving at Poppi, follow the road to Bibbiena.
12. At the roundabout near Bibbiena turn right into the direction of Ortignano Raggiolo
13. After 80 meters you will cross the Arno river
14. Take the first exit on the left to Macee
15. At Macee (which is only a few houses) turn right and after 100 meters turn left (at the red letter boxes)
16. Follow this uphill road.
17. After passing the first house on your right you will see (after 40 meters) a little ground road on your left (and also a sign “Loc. La Casa”) which leads you to Borgo La Casa.