Villa Dell'Angelo 14 sleeps with breathtaking views
- SQM 500
Villa Dell’Angelo 14 - Holiday Villa in Tuscany with swimming pool and views
Accommodation: 14 sleeps. Bedrooms: 6 (4 doubles, 1 double with french bed, 1 quadruple | Bathrooms: 7 (5 with shower, 1 with bathtub, 1 toilette. Ensuite: 4) .
Villa Dell’Angelo is an antique masters villa which is 350 m above sea level, overlooks the whole plain, from a hillside landscape typical of the Lucca countryside. The estate, which dates back to the 17th century, is composed of various groups of cottages, lived in by peasants. The surrounding land covers an area of about 44 hectares mainly dedicated to grapevines and olives following the classic Tuscan tradition. The current owner maintained the original structure of the villa during renovation. The villa is finished with stones and plaster, and has been recently restored by the owners who have carefully conserved the original materials. Still in view is the antique Olive Oil Mill which is situated in front of the property offering a real life memorial to the hard work of the local farmers. Next to the main villa there is a small apartment which is completely independent and it is where the caretaker lives, a very reserved person who ensures the maintenance of the villa while respecting the complete privacy of its guests.
The villa is spread over 4 floors. From the parking area leads to the first floor composed by entrance/dining room, an old stone kitchen, a service bathroom, a modern kitchen and laundry room. Also on this floor there are two living rooms with fireplace (not working), one with direct access to the garden. Through an internal stone staircase that reaches the second floor made of two double bedrooms sharing a bathroom with tub, another double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower and a small study equipped with bunk bed ideal for two kids, and a double bedroom with French bed with en suite bathroom with shower. Via a wooden staircase reaching the upper floor you have access to a quadruple room with en suite bathroom with shower.
From the first floor, where is the dining room/entrance, thanks to an internal wooden staircase you can access the ground floor, where there is a tavern consisting of a kitchenette, dining area and a bathroom with shower. This environment has direct access to the garden through a large door.
DEPENDANCE: From the garden you can reach a small apartment made of a further double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower.
NOTE: It is possible to request to use the bunk bed. In this case the price will be arranged based on the extra beds required.
The property extends to over 20 hectares the majority of which is cultivated with vines, olives and forests. The area surrounding the villa is about 1000 m2 and is a very well kept garden with crisp green lawn and fruit trees. In the garden at guests disposal under an impressive oak tree is a table and chairs ideal dine in the shade enjoying the view. The fenced pool, situated in a panoramic position, about 30 meters from the property, measures 6 x 12 m with a variable depth from 1,50 m to 3,00 m The pool is open from the first saturday in May to the first saturday in October. Only a few steps away from the pool there is a wrought iron gazebo equipped with table and chairs. Also at guests disposal are sun loungers, umbrellas and external shower.
- - Air conditioning in the bedrooms only
- - Tennis table
- - Foosball
- - Access road: 300 mtr of gravel road in good conditions and 4,9 km of uphill road with curves
- - Airports: Pisa 51 km, Florence 78 km, Bologna 175 km, Milan Malpensa 343 km, Rome 384 km
- - Shops: Ponte a Moriano 6 km, Marlia 7,5 km
- - Lucca 13 km
- - Exit Lucca: 20 km
- - Collodi: 24 km
- - Pisa: 34 km
- - Montecatini Terme: 40 km
- - Thyrrhenian Sea: 43 km
- - Versillia: 44 km
- - Forte dei Marmi: 50 km
- - Vinci: 53 km
- - Livorno: 65 km
- - Carrara: 72 km
- - Volterra: 87 km
- - Firenze: 98 km
- - Cinque Terre: 115 km
- - San Gimignano: 132 km
- - Siena: 150 km
GOLF AND TENNIS CLUB
- - Golf Club Pietrasanta Alisei 47 km
- - Golf Club Forte dei Marmi: 52 km
- - Cosmopolitan Golf Club: 56 km
- - Le Pavoniere Golf&Country Club 68.8 km
- - Tennis Club Dodo: 11,2 km
- - Tennis Club Vicopelago: 20 km
SPA & RESORT
- - Terme Bagni di Lucca: 23 km
- - Bagni di Pisa: 28 km
- - Terme di Montecatini: 40 km
- - Terme di Casciana: 62 km
- - Terme di Saturnia 247 km
- - Teresita Wellness Resort and Spa 44 km
- - Palestra Ego Wellness Spa e Resort 16 km
ATTRACTIONS 4 KIDS
- - Collodi Park of Pinocchio 22.8 km
- - Acqua Village di Cecina 101 km
- - Adventure Park Pizzorne 20 km
- - Cavallino Matto 115 km
- - Apua Adventure 65 km ( over 1.00 mt high)
6 Bathroom, 6 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 2 Living room, 1 Toilet
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 1 Double bed, 1 Loft bed, 5 Queen bed
CookingChild's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Water cooler
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating, Fireplace
OutsidePrivate Balcony, Private Terrace
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryBidet, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub
LaundryIron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousFire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Vacuum cleaner, Mosquito net
Spa & GymFoosball, Ping-Pong-Table, Unheated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden
Via di Tramonte 4019/a – TRAMONTE 55100 – LUCCA
COORDINATE GPS: N 43° 55’ 25.25” E 10° 32’ 42.95”
Google maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/XDzqHDcVaEf15ZRn8
In order to organize your arrival, we kindly ask you to provide us with an approximate time arrival and with a cell phone number where we can contact you in Italy.
COMING FROM THE SOUTH AND THE NORTH
- From the highway A11 FIRENZE-PISA NORD exit at LUCCA EST;
- Follow the indications for ABETONE. Take the ring road and you can find VIA MATTEO CIVITALI (you have the city walls behind you);
- After about 200 meters, at the traffic lights, go straight on;
- After 100 meters turn on the right following the indications for "ABETONE" ( S.S. DEL BRENNERO);
- Continue for 5.3 km until you arrive to at a roundabout where you can see on your right the “ESSELUNGA” shopping centre;
- At the roundabout go straight in the direction of PONTE A MORIANO (2nd exit);
- After 1.7 km you’ll be at the square in Ponte a Moriano, so, turn right;
- Continue and go over the level crossing;
- After 900 meters go straight on to VIA PALMATA;
- Continue for 100 m and turn left at VIA TRAMONTE, (it’s a narrow and uphill street full of hairpin turns);
- After 4.1 km you can find on your left the first entrance gate of the property;
- After 1 km, when you see a wood sign on the left “TRAMONTE 4019/a”, turn left in a initial downhill dirt road.
- Keep the right and after 200 meters there is the entrance gate of the villa.
- Welcome at VILLA DELL’ ANGELO