Il Cornio Marche Vacation Rental
- SQM 200
Villa Le Marche for rent with private pool
Accommodation: 8 persons, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
Il Cornio is a property whose room distribution reflects the old classical pattern of the farmhouses of the Marche region: the ground floor for the animals and the top floor for the farm worker with the hayloft and storage for the crops. In 1974 the house was bought and restructured by the present owners who have skillfully maintained the atmosphere of the times past, modifying some elements but not the soul of the late 19th century rural house: as seen by the stone walls, the wooden ceiling beams and the old terracotta floors.
To the left of the entrance on the ground floor is the kitchen and dining area, combined in a single room facing out to the portico. To the right is the living area with comfortable divans. The two rooms are divided by the wooden staircase which leads up to the top floor with the sleeping area composed of four double rooms and three bathrooms (two en-suite and one serving the other two rooms), all with shower.
the property is immersed in grounds of 10,000 sq m, among woodland, fruit trees, olive groves and lawn. The grassy area nearest the house extends for 5,000 sq m and is planted with age-old trees like pines, walnuts and holms oaks and bushes of various kinds. Adjoining the entrance is a large portico which extends along the whole façade, connecting the inside to the outside. The garden extends over two terraces with the pool area sited in the lower terrace; the pool is reached via steps dug directly into the ground. The pool, is available to guests from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday in October. It is bean-shaped and has measure 12 x 5 m with a depth of 1,40 m. It is about 50 m from the house and a short flight of stone steps leads down to it. The lining is in PVC with a stone border and a grass sunbathing area. There is also a little beach for children, the roman stairs and a wave system. In a panoramic position, it is provided with a hot water shower and will be furnished with sun beds.
- Private pool (2 x 5 m with a depth of 1,40 m)- Pets allowed (medium size)
- - Airports: Ancona: 44 km, Roma: 220 km, Airport Milano: 351 km
- - Train station Pesaro: 25 km
- - A14 exit Fano: 17 km
- - Montefelcino: 6 km
- - Cartoceto: 9 km
- - Fano: 22 km
- - Urbino: 28 km
- - Castello di Gradara 34 km
- - Acqualagna: 35 km
- - San Leo: 36 km
- - Riccione: 51 km
- - Rimini: 61 km
- - Grotte di Frasassi: 65 km
- - San Marino: 75 km
- - Ancona: 94 km
- - Beach: 25 km
- - Access road: 30 meter of unpaved road in good condition
GOLF AND TENNIS CLUB
- - Golf San Marino 67 km
- - Golf Club Alpe della Luna 76 km
- - Riviera Golf e Tennis Resort 43 km
- - Circolo Tennis Cerri 44 km
- - Tennis Club Fano 34 km
SPA & RESORT
- - Riccione Terme 50.3 km
- - Terme di Raffaello di Riccione 17 km
- - Terme San Vittore 74 km
Spa & GymUnheated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Bicycles, Private Garden
Below mentioned information is important, we kindly ask you to read the information carefully and to take the voucher with you when travelling.
Via Costa della Figura 24
Loc. Fontecorniale - Montefelcino (PU)
GPS coördinates: 43°45'56.9"N 12°49'45.9"E
Google maps: 43.765818, 12.829407
Mr. Andrea Montanari
Tel: 0039 347 900 5329
Mrs. Elisa Della Santa
Tel: 0039 328 88 28284
Driving on the highway A14 coming from the north, exit in Fano.
*Keep to the right and follow signs for Gubbio/Cagli/Grosseto and continue for 15 km.
- Take the exit Serrungarina towards the road SP77. At the crossroad keep left and follow signs for Pozzuolo/Bargni/Montefelcino.
- Turn left into Via Montebello/SP77 and follow it for 1 km. After 1 km, turn right into Via Serra and follow this road for 1 km.
- There turn right into Viale Bramante/SP57 and follow this road for 1,3 km.
- Turn right towards Località Borgo Nuovo.
- Take the first street left and after 2 km, turn right following the signs for Località Fontecorniale.
- After about 2 km you will reach an unpaved road on you right hand, this is the entrance of the property.
Coming from the south (Roma)
- Drive on the Raccordo Anulare (GRA) following signs for Roma-Eur-L'Aquila-Latina and then take the exit number 14 and enter the highway A24 for L'Aquila-Teramo-Pescara.
- After about 158 km follow the signs for Bologna.
- At the roundabout take the second exit following signs for A14.
- At the cross road keep left and follow the signs for Bologna/Bari A14.
- At the cross road keep left again and enter the highway A14 to Ancona.
- Drive on the highway for about 161 km and exit at Fano*.
From here follow the directions listed above from the *.