LA FRATTA STELLARIO
- SQM 70
Accommodation: 2+2 Sleeps. Bedrooms: 1 (1 double bed and 1 sofa bed) | Bathrooms: 2 (1 with shower, 1 service. En suite bathroom: 1)
Nice apartment in Lucca
Apartment - Loft of 70 m2 on the 4th story (52 steps) of an ancient palace in the historic centre of Lucca.
The city is famous for the 16th century walls that encircle it, as well as for its Duomo and its other beautiful churches.
The apartment is bright and its interior has been renovated (except for the condominium access stairs) and enjoys a pretty view of the city.
Public payment parking nearby. Reachable from the train station doing 2km by feet in the historic centre.
4rd fl. spacious living/dining room (TV) with kitchen corner (oven, freezer) and sofa bed (small double bed 120 cm), lumber-room (washing machine), and service bathroom. A wooden staircase leads to an open overhead gallery with a double bed, 1 bathroom with shower. Comfortable furniture. Central heating.
- Air Conditioning in the bedroom
- Washing machine
- Iron and iron board
- Airports: Pisa 35 km, Florence 80 km
- Train Station: Lucca 2 km
- Highway: Lucca Ovest 6 km exit A11
- Services and shops: Lucca 5 mt
- Beach: Thyrrenian Sea - Lido di Camaiore 25 km-
- Access road: Paved road
- Pisa (Piazza dei Miracoli) 32 km
- Firenze 95 km
- Volterra 95 km
- Cave di Marmo di Carrara 55 km
- Livorno 70 km
- Lamporecchio 60 km
- Vinci (native town of Leonardo da Vinci) 70 km
-Lido di Camaiore 25 km
ATTRACTIONS 4 KIDS:
- Pinocchio Park 16.4 km
- Acqua Village Cecina 88 km
- Apua Adventure Park 52 km
GOLF AND TENNIS CLUB
- Golf Club Forte dei Marmi 30 km
- Golf Club Tirrenia: 44.1 km
- Montecatini Terme (Golf Club Spas) 48 km
- Circolo Tennis Lucca As: 6 km
- Dodo Tennis Club: 4.9 km
SPA & RESORT
- Palesra Ego Wellness Resort Lucca: 3.9 km
- Bagni di Pisa: 15.2 km
- Bagni di Lucca: 42 km
- Asmana Terme: 70 km
Lucca is a place that you can just walk around and discover and enjoy. It is strategically positioned, really close to Firenze, Pisa, Pistoia, Livorno and the beaches and far from the crowds. It has many things to offer to the guests as you can visit the city both by foot or cycling into the walls. There are a lot of place to see in the beautiful town, first of all the ancient walls, the Amphitheatre square and not least the Torre Guinigi. In a few kms from Lucca you will also find beautiful villas like Villa Reale, Villa Mansi or Villa Torrigiani. The Lucca area offers also a lot of interesting naturalistic places like Garfagnana, Valle del Serchio or Piana di Lucca. For those who wish to swim in the sea, the coastal strip of Versilia, from Forte dei Marmi to Torre del Lago Puccini, offers more than 20 kilometres (12 miles) of beaches, parks and splendid countryside. Most beaches can be reached from Lucca by car in 30 to 45 minutes. It could be also an ideal point to tour around the famous Cinque Terre. The area is easily reachable by car with the A11 super way Firenze-Pisa Nord (called also Firenze -Mare) exit Lucca east (11 km). From Genova you can use the A12 Genova- Rosignano. The railway station, that is not far from centre, links the city with Firenze and Pisa with hourly connection. From Firenze then you can reach all other Italian Cities.
1 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen
SleepingBed linen, 1 Sofa bed, 1 Single bed
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Antenna)
We remind you that the property is located inside a pedestrian area, therefore we will not be responsible for the infractions committed to reach it.
We suggest in any case, to park at the MAZZINI car park, for a fee, and to reach the property on foot.
PROPERTY CONTACTS INFORMATION
Mrs Elisa Della Santa: +393288828284 Also Whatsapp
Mrs Elisa Nofori: +393404894016 Also Whatsapp
Mrs. Carolina Nista Tel. +39 3474407592 also Whatsapp
LO STELLARIO FRATTA
Via della Fratta 8 - Lucca Centro Storico - 55100 - LU
Google Maps 43.8450829 10.5087036 - GPS N 43° 50' 42.298''E 10° 30' 31.332''
Google link https://goo.gl/maps/42UxkyTE6vEoidzaA
LO STELLARIO - FRATTA
Via dei Bacchettoni, 55100 Lucca LU
Google Coordinates 43.8443426 - 10.5139038 - GPS N 43° 50' 39.633'' - E 10° 30' 50.053''
Google Link https://goo.gl/maps/vivJDMsPPz4ZqPhD9
- Leaving the A11 motorway exit LUCCA EST
- you will be in front of the Mc Donald
- continue in a northerly direction, pass the Bridge.
- at the roundabout take the first exit, you will find the historic walls on your left,
- continue along the road, pass the train station on your right, and keep your left.
- at the roundabout take the 2nd exit and continue on the road that runs along the walls,
- at the roundabout take the 3 exits and enter the historic walls of Lucca through PORTA ELISA
- immediately turn right into VIA DEI BACCHETTONI
- until you find the MAZZINI underground car park on your right.
- park the car and continue on foot.
- exit from the parking in direction museo VILLA GUINIGI
- Turn right and take Via della Quarquonia
- Continue on Piazza San Francesco
- Turn slightly left and take Via del Fosso
- Turn right and take Via della Fratta
- search the green door on your left side and he nr 8
- welcome at LA FRATTA