Casa Selvola 20 Accommodation in Tuscany
- SQM 600
VILLA WITH TWO PRIVATE POOL AND GARDEN, IDEAL FOR WEDDINGS, BETWEEN PISA AND VOLTERRA
Accommodation: 16 sleeps, Bedrooms: 8 (1 double with not divisible beds, 7 twin with joinable beds): Bathrooms: 8 (6 with shower, 2 with bathtub. Ensuite: 8)
Accommodation: 4 + 2 people, 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (Bedrooms: 1 doubles, 1 twin joinable, 1 double sofa bed. Bathrooms: 2 with shower, 1 toilette)
RECECEPTIVE STRUCTURE – Casa Selvola, is part of a notable farm founded at the beginning of 1940s, which is renowned for a wonderful production of the great San Giovese wine and the fantastic extra virgin oil, characteristic of the entire Italy, especially in Tuscany. Casale Selvola is immersed in the Alta Valdera, in between Pisa and Volterra, in an estate of about 500 heactres. The property dates back to the beginning of the early 11th century and has seen the change of hand from Monastery (Benedettini followed by Camaldonesi) to farm around the 19th century. The splendour of this wonderful structure also offers the possibility to celebrate amazing events and weddings. The property has the typical style of a Tuscan farmhouse bordered by oak and cypress forests, vines and olive groves. Of the same estate listed on our website www.tuscanhouses.com there are Santangiolo, Vivaja and San Luigi.
The property is on two floors, the ground floor is made up of a spacious living room with a stone centre fireplace, a welcoming dining room, and professional kitchen. Also on this floor is a double bedrooms with ensuite bathroom with shower. The first floor has seven bedrooms all with their own ensuite bathroom, of which there are one double bedroom with bathroom with tub, one twin (joinable beds) with bathroom with tub, five twin bedrooms (joinable beds) with ensuite bathrooms with showers. All the bedrooms are decorated with antique Tuscan furniture, “cotto” flooring and wooden ceiling beams.
Casa Vivaja, is part of a beautiful farm that has become well known because of the production of a good San Giovese wine and a nice oil. Selvola Casale is located in the Alta Valdera, between Pisa and Volterra, on an estate of about 500 hectare. The building dates from the beginning of the early 11th century and has changed from a Monastery (Benedettini followed by Camaldonesi) to a farm around the 19th century. There is also a possibility to celebrate fantastic events and weddings. The house has the typical style of a Tuscan farmhouse, surrounded by oak and cypress trees, vineyards and olive groves.
The house consists of two floors. The ground floor consists of a spacious living room with sofa of which one is a double sofa bed, dining table and a well equipped kitchen. There is also a toilette. The first floor has 2 bedrooms, of which one double and one twin and both have bathroom with shower. All rooms are furnished with antique Tuscan furniture, terracotta floors and beamed ceilings.
The farm is surrounded by a spacious garden immersed among woods and olive groves. Also near the house there is a wood burning oven and barbecue. The pool has a circular shape (5.00 and a fixed depth of 1.60 metres. It has a chlorine depuration and a PVC blue linen. The pool is located infront of the house, accessible via a staircase. The pool area is equipped with deck chairs and sun beds. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday in October.
- Swimming pool with measures diameter of 5 meters with a fixed depth 1.60 meters, is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday in October.
- Cot and highchair
- Air conditioning in the bedrooms
The farmhouse is surrounded by a spacious garden immersed amongst the woods and olive groves. A wonderful pergola has been created with direct access from the living room under which guests can enjoy memorable moments and meals. Also nearby the property there is a antique wood oven and bbq
Situated at about 15 m from the house and measuring 15x7 m with a variable depth of 80 cm to 3.00 m, accessible using the Roman staircase. The pool is covered in a light blue pvc cover which gives the pool n intense blue colour. The pool is equipped with a diving board, sun loungers for relaxation under the large trees. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday in October.
TV, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, Amercian coffee maker, toaster, cot, highchair, iron and ironing board, washing machine, hair dryers, air conditioning in the bedrooms and in the living room and WiFi internet. The dependence doesn’t have AC.
- - Airports: Pisa 38 km, Firenze 75 km, Bologna 165 km, Genova 210 km, Roma 30 km
- - Train Station: Pontedera 18 km
- - Highway: Fi – Pi – Li Ponsacco
- - Volterra 30 km
- - Castiglioncello (beaches) 40 km
- - Pisa –Piazza dei Miracoli 42 km
- - San Gimignano 45 km
- - Livorno 46 km
- - Lucca 50 km
- - Bolgheri 55 km
- - Castagneto Carducci 70 km
- - Firenze 75 km
- - Forte dei Marmi 80 km
- - Siena 85 km
- - Services and shops: Terricciola 3 km
- - Beach: Castiglioncello (beaches) 40 km
- - Access road: 200 metres of gravel road
GOLF AND TENNIS CLUB
- - Golf Club Tirrenia 46.9 km
- - Golf Club San Miniato ASD 36.7 km
- - Golf Club Castelfalfi 30.3 km
- - Tennis Club Santa Croce 42 km
- - Tennis Club San Frediano 25.6 km
- - Tennis Club Torretta White 22.5 km
SPA & RESORT
- - Bagni di Pisa 39.8 km
- - Bagni di Lucca 92 km
- - Tuscany Wellness Spa 45.9 km
- - Terme di Saturnia 182 km
The property is situated in the centre of Valdera, close to the town of Terricciola, in a peaceful position, close to the main city of Pisa, and startegically positioned for th evisit of the importan cities of the Tuscany Region, as Lucca, Firenze and Pistoia.
Spa & GymUnheated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden
If you don’t use the coordinates, on Google Maps you can also use the address :
Via della Cascina
GPS COORDINATES 43°32'17.6"N 10°38'06.0"E
COORDINATE GOOGLE43.538212, 10.635004
GOOGLE MAPS LINK https://goo.gl/maps/taTUC4kB8TjVWyjB6
Please note that these coordinates have been checked with Google Maps App.
Since some systems do not lead you through the correct way, in case you do not have Google Maps App we recommend you to inform us so we will send you the directions to be printed.
From PISA AIRPORT:
Take the Motorway without toll (blue road signs) called FI-PI-LI in the direction of FIRENZE. Leave at the exit for PONSACCO/PONTEDERA.
You will soon enter into a roundabout. Take the 3rd exit in the direction of PONSACCO / CASCIANA TERME.
In the 2nd roundabout take the 2nd exit in the direction of VOLTERRA / CASCIANA TERME.
After 800 m you will reach the 3rd roundabout. Take the 2nd exit in the direction of VOLTERRA / CASCIANA TERME.
After 700 m you will reach the 4th roundabout. Take the 2nd exit in the direction of CASCIANA TERME.
- After 900 m you will reach the 5th roundabout. Take the 2nd exit in the direction of CASCIANA TERME.
- After 900 m and just before a long bridge turn left following the sign for CASCIANA TERME.
- At the next nearby T-junction turn right in the direction of CASCIANA TERME.
- After approx. 4 km and past the village of LA CAPANNINA you will see a junction on the left with road signs for SANTO PIETRO / TERRICCIOLA. Don’t turn left here but keep going straight on the main road for another 2km.
- You will then see on your right a shop called “ANTICHITA”, a few hundred metres past
- this shop there is a turning down to the left indicating BADIA / MORRONA /
- TERRICCIOLA. Turn left here. After approx. 400 metres turn right onto the road VIA DELLA CASCINA following the road signs for BADIA / CHIANNI.
- After 1,6km and soon after AZIENDA AGRICOLA VALLORSI turn right onto the dust road VIA LA SELVICCIOLA.
- After 300 m the road is forking. Take the right fork for SELVOLA
- After 100 m you will reach a car park.
- From the car park take the road in the middle and drive up to the yellow house : Villa SELVICCIOLA.
- From FLORENCE AIRPORT
- From FLORENCE AIRPORT follow the road signs to the motorway A1 in the direction of ROMA.
- Leave the motorway A1 at the exit for FIRENZE SCANDICCI and then take the motorway without toll called S.G.C. in the direction of PISA.
Leave this motorway at the SECOND EXIT for PONTEDERA/PONSACCO.
FOLLOW AS ABOVE.
KEY OLDER LISA NOVI 0039 339 3358071
VILLA MANAGER ELISA 0039 328 8828284
Welcome to Villa Selvola!