- SQM 260
This property is immersed between vineyards and olive trees
Accommodation: Sleeps: 8 + 1 |Bedrooms: 4 (2 doubles, 2 twins of which 1 with joinable beds) - Bathrooms: 4 (2 with bathtub, 1 shower, 1 toilette. Ensuite bathroom: 2)
Meriggio Barn is an antique straw barn (260 m²) completely restored, situated in a small hamlet of properties located on the hillsides east of Lucca. The furnitures and materials have been chosen with care making it a home of maximum comfort in complete harmony with the beautiful setting. Entry to the property through controlled gates.
This property is immersed between vineyards and olive trees, the furnishings of this property are typically Tuscan, with a touch of modern style which creates the perfect harmony between the “cotto” tiles and wooden ceiling beams.
The owners have maintained the properties original style, with only the addition of the swimming pool in the splendid garden. From this property it is possible to organise excursions to the Ville Lucchesi, or go to the beach, visit many typical cantine/enoteche on the hillsides of Montecarlo/Tuscany.
Also, at disposal in the local area are day’s out to Collodi, the town of Pinocchio or for the lovers of wellness and beauty the terme di Montecatini. For Golf lovers there is a Golf Club in the local area
The house develops on 2 levels. On the ground floor there are an equipped kitchen with fire place, large dining room with a large table which allow to eat until 14 people very comfortable and living room with fireplace and access to the terrace where there is a wood oven ideal for pizzas and access to the garden. Always on the ground floor there are the laundry room with washing machine and a service bathroom.A stone staircase leads to the first floor where is set the sleeping area composed by: 1 double bedroom with en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, 1 twin bedroom which can be joinable, 1 twin bedroom with 2 french beds (size-140 cm), 1 bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, 1 double bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower. Air conditioning in the bedrooms and in the living room.
The property, partially fenced, extends to over 5000 m² of land with olive trees, flowers and various shrubberies. In front of the house, there is an external terrace, equipped with a stone table for pleasant meals outdoors, whilst admiring the marvellous Lucca hillsides. The salted swimming pool is situated about 30 m from the property in a peaceful area, measuring 6 x 12 m with a minimum depth of 1,5 m to a maximum of 2,5 m with a fading border. The water is purified with salt. The pool is open from the last saturday in April to the second Saturday in October. The pool area is equipped with sun loungers, table, chairs and umbrellas.
- - Airports: Pisa 42 km, Firenze 60 km, Genova 180 km, Milano 354 km, Roma 360 km
- - Train Station: Pescia 6 km, Lucca 12 km
- - Highway: A11 exit Capannori 7 km
- - Attractions within 100 km: Lucca, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Versilia beach, Forte dei Marmi, Firemze, Massa Carrara
- - Services and shops: Montecarlo in Tuscany 3 km, Porcari 4 km, Lunata 6 km
- - Beach: Tyrrhenian Sea 43 km
- - Golf Montecatini Terme S.S.DAccess road: 10 meters of gravel road
GOLF CLUB e TENNIS CLUB
- - Golf Club Tirrenia: 57.7 km
- - Forte Dei Marmi Golf Club: 52.2 km
- - Alisei Golf & Country Club Pietrasanta: 53 km
- - Golf Montecatini Terme S.S.D: 26.8 km
- - Dodo Tennis Club: 10.8 km
- - Tennis Vicopelago As: 20.9 km
- - Tennis Club Colleviti: 8.8 km
SPA & RESORT
- - Il Ciocco Spa & Resort: 44.1 km
- - Terme Bagni di Lucca: 33.1km
- - Montecatini Terme: 21.6
- - Asmana Terme: 59.1 km
- - Saturnia Terme: 248 km
- - Bagni di Pisa: 30 km
The property is located not far from Lucca. Lucca is a place that you can just walk around and discover and enjoy and it's really close to Firenze and far from the crowds. It has many things to offer to the guests as you can visit the city both by foot or cycling into the walls. There are a lot of place to see in the beautiful town, first of all the ancient walls, the Amphitheatre square and not least the Torre Guinigi.
In a few kms from Lucca you will also find beautiful villas like Villa Reale, Villa Mansi or Villa Torrigiani.
The Lucca area offers also a lot of interesting naturalistic places like Garfagnana, Valle del Serchio or PIana di Lucca. For those who wish to swim in the sea, the coastal strip of Versilia, from Forte dei Marmi to Torre del Lago Puccini, offers more than 20 kilometres (12 miles) of beaches, parks and splendid countryside. Most beaches can be reached from Lucca by car in 30 to 45 minutes.
It could be also an ideal point to tour around the famous Cinque Terre. The area is easily reachable by car with the A11 super way Firenze-Pisa (called also Firenze mare) exit Capannori (11 km). From Genova you can use the A12 Genova- Rosignano. The railway station, that is not far from centre, links the city with Firenze and Pisa with hourly connection. From Firenze then you can reach all other Italian Cities.
3 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 2 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 3 Single bed
CookingChild's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Rice steamer, Spices, Toaster, Water cooler
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Fireplace, Wood/Tiled stove
OutsidePrivate Balcony, Private Terrace
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryBidet, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub, Washbasin
LaundryBathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousBuzzer, First aid kit, Security system
Spa & GymUnheated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden
Please read the information below very carefully. Print this voucher and bring it with you on your trip.
MERIGGIO BARN :
Via per Villa Pucci, 1/D
55012 –San Martino in Colle Capannori (LU)
Coordinate Gps: N 43° 51’ 18.39” E 10° 38’ 37.74”
or insert CORTE FRANCESCHINI
Key holder: Mrs. Carolina
Tel: 0039.347.4407592 (also whatsapp)
Villamanager: Mrs. Elisa
Tel: 0039.328.8828284 (also whatsapp)
Please let us know your approximate arrival time and any flights information and provide us with an available mobile number during your vacation in italy (if you haven’t done it yet).
FROM THE MOTORWAY A1 (Milan Rome) COMING EITHER FROM NORTH OR SOUTH:
- From the motorway A1 take the motorway A11 (Firenze Pisa Nord)
- From the motorway A11 (FIRENZE – PISA NORD) exit at CAPANNORI;
- At the exit turn left and follow the direction for ALTOPASCIO;
- At the first roundabout take the first exit on the right;
- At the second roundabout (in front of the “Esselunga” commercial centre) take the
- first exit on the right, again in the direction of ALTOPASCIO;
- Go straight at the third roundabout (2nd exit);
- At the fourth roundabout, turn left (3rd exit);
- Once arrived at the traffic light turn on the right;
- Continue for about 200 meters and turn left in Via Fornace (street in front of Hotel Ambassador);
- After 150 meters turn right in Via Sbarra;
- Continue on Via Sbarra for about 2,5 km, at the stop, turn right in the direction of Montecarlo;
- After 400 meters from the stop, (overpass “Ristorante La Legge”, and continue on the uphill street), turn right in “Via Per Villa Pucci” (narrow, descent and paved street);
- After 400 meters turn left and entry in the Corte (nucleolus of houses/small hamlet), you will find a grey entrance gate.
- You are arrived at the property: MERIGGIO BARN.