Villa Biancofiore for large groups in Lucca
VILLA IDEAL FOR a large GROUP OF PERSONS, COUPLES AND FAMILY REUNION CLOSE TO LUCCA WITH PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL, SAUNA AND AC
Biancofiore is a old house dated back to the 1800 and recently restored by the owners who made a very huge building work in order to maintain the original structure. This ancient home has been finely and elegantly restored with every modern comfort. The furniture and materials have been chosen with care making it a home of maximum comfort in complete harmony with the beautiful setting. They built the house in the respect of the nature, in fact there are solar and photovoltaic panels which contribute to produce the electricity and the heating of the house. The house has the under floor heating and cooler system.
The house is about 900 square meters, and it is immersed in 8 hectares of land, and there is the possibility to enjoy the view of some goats walking in the land. The owners in fact, produce goat cheese almost everyday. The house is enclosed in a private area of about 1000 square metres, where there is the outdoor area ideal for outdoor lunches and the swimming pool.
PLEASE NOTE: In a house close by, inside the property there is the owner’s house, where they live. The parking is in common with the owners. In an external area, outside from the property, not visible from the house, there are the owner’s dogs, very polite.
The external area of Biancofiore is totally fenced and covers an area of 8 hectares, but the area reserved for the rentals is about 1000 square meters mostly characterized by a garden with secular impressive trees. It is very well maintained garden and there are few private areas where guests can enjoy the quite area, read a book in the shade or simply relax. In front of the kitchen on the ground floor there is a fresh dining area, equipped with chairs and a table ideal for outdoor meals where it is possible to use a barbecue. The swimming pool of Biancofiore is located next to the house, The swimming pool distances about two meters from the house, with a circular form with infinitive shape, measuring 8x15 and has a depth of 1,50 mt. The entrance area of the swimming pool is equipped with an hydromassage area. The pool is purified with salt depuration and lined with blue PVC. The swimming pool area is equipped with sun umbrellas, sunbeds and sun lounges to lie down under the shadow of the trees. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday in October.
- Private pool (8 x 15 mt with a fixed depth of 1,50 mt, opme from the last Saturday of April to the first Saturday of October)
- Baby cot
- Floor cooling / heating
- 7 bikes
- Pool Table
- Pisa airport: 41 km
- Florence airport: 80 km
- Village: San Macario
- Closest restaurant: 1,5 km
- Closest grocery shop: 1,5 km
- Lucca: 7 km
- Pisa centre: 22 km
- Lido di Camaiore (beach): 30 km
- Florence centre: 82 km
GOLF AND TENNIS CLUB
- Golf club Montecatini Terme: 40 km
- Golf club Forte dei Marmi: 40 km
- Golf Club Garfagnana: 57 km
- Circolo Tennis As: 9 km
- Le Du Palle Circolo Tennis: 7.4 km
SPA & RESORT
- Palestra Ego Spa e Resort: 4 km
- Bagni di Pisa: 16.4 km
- Terme di Saturnia: 238 km
- Terme Bagni di Lucca: 30.8 km
ATTRACTION 4 KIDS
- Collodi park of Pinocchio 25 km
- Adventure Park Pizzorne 36 km
- Adventure Apua Park Massa 54 km
- Acqua Village Cecina 91 km
- Cavallino Matto Park 104 km
Spa & GymPool table, Private Dry sauna, Unheated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Bicycles, Private Garden
Instructions how to get to villa Biancofiore.
Please read carefully and print the voucher. Take this with you when travelling.
Via delle Nubache 284
San Macario in Piano, Lucca
Google Earth: N 43° 52’ 0.494” E 10° 26’ 13.423” (please make sure to follow the directions and not the GPS)
Google Maps: 43.866634, 10.437596
Mrs Luisa: 0039 347 225 9037
Mrs Elisa della Santa
0039 324 081 4501
Directions to BIANCOFIORE
FROM THE MOTORWAY A1(Milan- Rome) COMING EITHER FROM THE SOUTH AND THE NORTH
• Driving on the A1 direction FIRENZE, follow signs for A11/A12 direction PISA, LUCCA, LIVORNO.
• Exit the highway A11 at LUCCA OVEST and follow signs for the centre of LUCCA (pass under the highway bridge) .
• At the traffic light continue straight for LUCCA centre. Drive over the bridge and continue ahead and at the roundabout take the 2nd exit (go straight) .
• At the second roundabout take the 2nd exit (go straight).
• At the third roundabout (you will see a BRICO and LIDL on your left) take the 3rd exit following signs for VIAREGGIO and continue on VIA SARZANESE for 3.200 Km passing the village of NAVE and the bridge over the river SERCHIO, a Chemistry and the little village of SAN MACARIO IN PIANO.
• Then turn right in Via Delle Gavine following signs for SAN MACARIO IN MONTE (you will find OSTERIA CIANCINO on the right)
• After 300 metres keep your left hand side
• Continue per 800 metres and take the first street on your right following directions for PIEVE SANTO STEFANO
• Continue for 200 metres crossing the little bridge and turn left
• After 50 metres on your right you will see the gate of BIANCOFIORE with the number 284.
• Welcome to BIANCOFIORE