Bellavista 1 Apartment in Villa
- SQM 105
PANORAMIC APARTMENT IN A LUXURY ESTATE NEAR LUCCA - BELLAVISTA 1
The Bellavista house Apartment is located in the Borgo of Villa Guinigi, a prestigious estate located in the hillside village of Matraia, just a few kilometers from the wonderful medieval city of Lucca with its many attractions. A small grocery shop selling a range of products, including fresh local Tuscan produce together with a family owned pizzeria are located in the village of Matraia within a 10-15 minute walk from the estate. A locally owned 'eaterie', specialising in local Tuscan food and produce is also within a 10 minute scenic walk of the estate.
BELLAVISTA 1 is a really nice and comfortable accommodation for up to 4 + 1 people. The house consists of: living room with sofa bed and a wonderful view of the garden and the surrounding valley, equipped with corner kicthen and table for dining, TV and DVD player. The sleeping area is composed by 2 bedrooms of which one with double bed and one with 2 single beds (which can be joinable) and two bathrooms one with shower and one with bathtub.
The apartment is provided with all modern facilities (such as Internet Wi-fi, TV and DVD player) and has outdoor shared spaces (like swimming pool and gym). Ideal for families or two couples wishing to spend a holiday in the wonderful countryside surrounding Lucca.
The apt is equipped by a private not fenced garden equipped with table and chairs and which admires the “bellavista” of the panorama. There are also 2 sun beds private, so that guests can relax under the shadow and enjoy the view, or simply read a book.
In Palazzo Guinigi's lower floor there is shared relaxation area and gymnasium.
The shared outdoor swimming pool is open from the 1st of May to the 1st October and around the pool there are 2 sun beds exclusive for each apartament.
Internet Wi-Fi, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Oven, TV, Hair dryer, Shared Gymnasium, Extensive gardens, Shared Outdoor swimming pool (open from the 1st Saturday of May to the 1st of October)
- - Entrance: Paved Road
- - Airports: Pisa 48 km, Firenze 72 km, Bologna 160 km, Genova 185 km, Roma 385 km
- - Train Station: Ponte a Moriano 10 km, Lucca 15 km
- - Highway: Capannori uscita A11 15 km
- - Lucca 15 km
- - Livorno 70 km
- - Cave di Marmo di Carrara 78 km
- - Firenze 77 km
- - Volterra 80 km
- - San Gimignano 90 km
- - Pistoia 46 km
- - Lamporecchio 50 km
- - Vinci (native town of Leonardo da Vinci) 50 km
- - Services and shops: Matraia 200 mt
- - Lido di Camaiore 50 km
- - Pisa (Piazza dei Miracoli) 35 km
- - Lido di Camaiore 50 km
GOLF AND TENNIS CLUB
- - Golf Club Vicopelago 20 km,
- - Golf Club Forte dei Marmi 58 km
- - Montecatini Terme (Golf Club Spas) 35 km
- - Circolo Tennis La Vallinella: 21.5 km
- - DODO Tennis Club: 8.4 km
SPA & RESORT
- - Bagni di Lucca (Terme) 35 km
- - Asmana Terme: 83.5 km
- - Bagni di Pisa Terme: 24.8 km
- - Teresita Wellness Club: 40 km
- - Palestra Ego Wellness Club: 12 km
Lucca is a place that you can just walk around and discover and enjoy. It is strategically positioned, really close to Firenze, Pisa, Pistoia, Livorno and the beaches and far from the crowds. It has many things to offer to the guests as you can visit the city both by foot or cycling into the walls. There are a lot of place to see in the beautiful town, first of all the ancient walls, the Amphitheatre square and not least the Torre Guinigi. In a few kms from Lucca you will also find beautiful villas like Villa Reale, Villa Mansi or Villa Torrigiani. The Lucca area offers also a lot of interesting naturalistic places like Garfagnana, Valle del Serchio or Piana di Lucca. For those who wish to swim in the sea, the coastal strip of Versilia, from Forte dei Marmi to Torre del Lago Puccini, offers more than 20 kilometres (12 miles) of beaches, parks and splendid countryside. Most beaches can be reached from Lucca by car in 30 to 45 minutes. It could be also an ideal point to tour around the famous Cinque Terre. The area is easily reachable by car with the A11 super way Firenze-Pisa Nord (called also Firenze -Mare) exit Lucca east (11 km). From Genova you can use the A12 Genova- Rosignano. The railway station, that is not far from centre, links the city with Firenze and Pisa with hourly connection. From Firenze then you can reach all other Italian Cities.
2 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 1 King bed, 1 Studio couch, 2 Single bed
CookingChild's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Diswasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Water cooler
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, TV (Antenna)
SanitaryBidet, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub, Washbasin
LaundryIron & Board, Washing machine
Spa & GymShared Fitness-Room, Unheated Indoor swimming pool (Shared), Unheated Outdoor swimming pool (Shared)
OutsideDeck chairs, Private Garden, Around the pool there are 2 sun beds exclusive for
Please read the information below very carefully.
Bellavista 1 / S1Comunale Matraia n ° 22,
Matraia (LU) Tuscany Italy
Mrs. Carolina Nista
Tel: +39.347.4407592 (also whatsapp)Reception: Tel: +39.0583.402411
Mrs. Elisa Della Santa
Tel: 0039.328.8828284 (also whatsapp)
Please let us know your approximate arrival time and any flights information and provide us with an available mobile number during your vacation in italy (if you haven’t done it yet).
Street Comunale Matraia n ° 21, Matraia (LU) Tuscany Italy
GPS COORDINATE: 43°54'44.0"N 10°34'09.0"E
Directions to Bellavista 1
You can follow the brown signs for Villa Guinigi also.
FROM THE MOTORWAY A1 (Milan-Rome) COMING EITHER FROM NORTH OR SOUTH:
- from the motorway a11 (Firenze – Pisa nord) exit at Lucca est;
- follow the directions for Abetone;
- continue straight and you are in via matteo civitali (you have the walls of the city on your right);
- continue for 200 metres and at the traffic light keep straight;
- continue on the tree road and keep your right hand side;
- at the roundabout at the end of the tree road, go straight (2nd exit) directions for Bagni di Lucca – Abetone;
- and then at the next roundabout, turn left (2nd exit) following the directions for Bagni di Lucca – Abetone (SS Brennero);
- continue for km 4.8 (pass the guidi car dealer) and arrive at a crossroads on your right with indication (blue signs) Matraia - villa reale Marlia;
- take a right to matraia and go forward, cross the stop and continue straight always (follow the brown signs for Villa Guinigi also if you may need);
- arrived in front of the gates of Villa Reale of Marlia continue (left) for matraia and continue keeping right;
- after 1.5 km continue on your right directions for Matraia;
- continue on the uphill road with curves keeping right for Matraia;
- after 1.7 km you will find a stop, and please turn right in direction for Matraia;
- after 200 metres, you will find a grey gate on your right;
- welcome at the reception of Borgo Villa Guinigi
- WELCOME TO BELLAVISTA 1 - S1