- SQM 120
Accommodation: 5 Sleeps Bedrooms: (1 single, 1 double, 1 twin, 1 double sofa bed in the basement) | Bathrooms: (3 with shower)
Casa Marta was a small annex, today restored and completely finished at the first of 2016.
The house is immersed in the green of the countryside and it is at the feet of the hill of San Gennero, ancient village, founded by a colony of migrants came from the city of Naples (from here the name of the patron Saint San Gennaro in Naples). In the indoor of the church, is it possible to find works of previous centuries and especially an angel made in Terracotta recently attributed to Leonardo Da Vinci.
The house measures about 120 sqm, is enclosed and surrounded by olive groves and vineyards typical of Lucca products.
The house is set on 3 levels. The ground floor opens on an antrance made of a living room with TV corner, equipped with sofas and chairs. Then there is a kithen with dining table, a bathroom with shower, and the washing machine. From the living room and the kitchen there is the access to the terrace equipped with a table and chairs ideal for outdoor meals.
The first floor is made of 3 bedrooms (one is single, one is double, one is twin) and a bathroom with shower.
The underground level, with window at the height 2 metres, is made of a double sofa bed (on request) and a bathroom with shower. Please note that it is a basement.
In the garden around the house, there is the above ground swimming pool which measures 6x4 with a fixed depth of 1,30 mt. The access in the pool is through an external staircase. The external part of the swimming pool is lined in wood, and the surrounding area is equipped with sun beds and chairs, ideal for join the summer sun.
House pet friendly with pool and garden!!!
- Access road: 500 mt of gravel road in good conditions
- Shops: Collodi 4 km, Pescia 7 km, Montecarlo 8 km, Porcari 9 km
- Restaurants: Gragnano 1.3 km, Montecarlo 8 km
- Lucca: 16 km
- Collodi Park (Villa Garzoni, Butterfly house and Park of Pinocchio): 4.5 km
- Pisa: 38 km;
- Lajatico: famous for the “Silence Theatre” 59 km;
- Thyrrenian Sea - Torre del lago: 45 km
- Livorno: 67 km
- Volterra: 75 km
- Bolgheri, famous for the wines (Sassicaia and Ornellaia): 116 km
- Florence: 83 km
- Siena: 140 km
- Pisa Airport: 40 km
- Florence Airport: 61 km
- Rome Airport: 370 km
ATTRACTIONS 4 KIDS
- Pinocchio Park 5.1 km
- ApuaAdventures Massa 62 km
- Cecina Acqua Village 104 km
- PIzzorne adventure Park 35 km
GOLF AND TENNIS CLUB
- Golf Club San Miniato 36 km
- Golf Club Bellosguardo Vinci 38 km
- Castelfalfi 62 km
- Golf Club Tirrenia 62 km
- Golf Club Dell’Ugolino 82 km
- DODO Tennis Club: 11.6 km
- Tennis Club Le Du Palle: 15.6 km
- Circolo Tennis Lucca: 17.8 km
SPA & RESORT
- Terme di Montecatini 15 km
- Bagni Di Pisa Natural Spa 33 km
- Terme di Bagni di Lucca 33 km
- Casciana Terme 50 km
- Bagni di Pisa: 32.6 km
3 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 1 Double bed, 1 King bed, 1 Studio couch, 1 Single bed
CookingChild's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Water cooler
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, Stereo system, TV (Antenna)
SanitaryBidet, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryIron & Board, Washing machine
Spa & GymFoosball, Unheated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden
HOW TO REACH CASA MARTA
Via di Sant'Antonio,
55012 LAPPATO - CAPANNORI
Coordinate Gps:43°53'13.0"N 10°38'33.3"E
COORDINATES GOOGLE; 43.886934, 10.642571
In order to organize in a better way your arrival, we kindly ask you to provide us with an approximate time arrival and with a cell phone number where we can contact you in Italy. Please follow the directions and not only the GPS system if have you rented one.
FROM THE MOTORWAY A1 (Milan-Rome) COMING EITHER FROM NORTH OR SOUTH:
- From the motorway A11 (FIRENZE – PISA NORD) exit at CAPANNORI;
- At the exit turn left and follow directions for ALTOPASCIO;
- At the roundabout, take the second exit follow directions for ALTOPASCIO; (pass the gas station L'Acquilotto)
- At the second roundabout turn right (1st exit) direction for ALTOPASCIO;
- At the third roundabout (Commerical Centre ESSELUNGA, Q8 gas station) turn left (3rd exit) in the direction of BAGNI DI LUCCA ;
- At the forth roundabout turn right (1st exit) in the direction of BAGNI DI LUCCA;
- At the fifth rounabout go straight (1st exit) in direction of PESCIA. Here you are on the SP Via Pesciatina.
- Continue on this road for 6,2 km passing the villages of ZONE (Traffic light, Bank, Bar), BORGONUOVO (Gelateria, Pharmacy, Bakery, Bar), GRAGNANO (Pasticceria Temperani, BAR Le 4 Mura, Post office, Country Hotel, Lunatici Car Dealer, Il Covo Restaurant)
- Then turn left in the direction of LAPPATO (Blue sign – if you pass the Cassa Di Risparmio on the right hand side, than you have already passed the street and have to go back).
- After few hundred metres, stop on the square of the Church on your left and call the key holder. He will arrive to pick you up in few minutes.
RESPONSABILE PROPRIETA’: Andrea Tognotti (0039.348.0416779)
RESPONSABILE TUSCANHOUSES: Elisa Della Santa (0039.328.8828284)