Casale l'Oliva Holiday in Tuscan farmhouse
- SQM 300
villa with private pool and jacuzzi
Accommodation: 8 + 2 persons, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 single beds
Casale L 'Oliva is a beautiful villa with private swimming pool and jacuzzi, located on the hills of Monsummano Terme. The villa offers beautiful views over the Tuscan hills. The villa is recently renovated and looks like a 'cozy' country home and is equipped with the most modern facilities. Its origins date back to the 18th century. The accurate renovation was aimed at maintaining the original features of the house but, at the same time, equipping it with a variety of mod cons, all in full respect of nature: the house is, in fact, completely self-sufficient and environmentally friendly from the point of view of consumption. In the farmhouse are four double bedrooms (two with divisible beds and an additional bed), all with en-suite bathrooms. The interior furnishings have been chosen with taste and elegance. On the outside, it has a private parking, large private swimming pool, large garden with built in terraces in different levels. On the highest level a beautiful terrace with fresh water pool and a Jacuzzi with heated water and several water jets, suitable for 6 persons. On the lower level a space dedicated to outdoor breakfast for Italian lunches or Al fresco dinners with friends. The excellent geographical location of Casale L 'Oliva gives guests the chance of visiting the main centres of artistic and cultural interest such as Florence, Lucca Pistoia and Siena. In addition, the spa of Montecatini offers days dedicated to relaxation and well-bein.
Ground floor: entrance, beautiful living room with fireplace and Sat. TV, a reading area with fireplace and Sat. TV, a fully equipped kitchen with all necessary tools to prepare meals, a barbecue area inside and one outside, one bathroom and laundry.
First floor: 4 bedrooms each with en-suite bathroom and breathtaking views. (2 rooms can accommodate 3 people
for a maximum of 8 + 2). A cot and a highchair available on request, free of charge. All rooms have air conditioning.
Nearby the villa there are numerous attractions, including the famous thermal baths of Montecatini Terme and Monsummano Terme, the theme park dedicated to the character of Pinocchio and the Versilia coast with its beaches and nightlife. The owners living in the house next to the Villa, but they do not share the garden or the pool. Nearby the villa there are two other dwellings not inhabited.
- - Monsummano Terme (all kinds of shops): 4 km
- - Montecatini Terme: 7 km
- - Lucca: 35 km
- - Pisa: 50 km
- - Florence: 55 km
- - Viareggio and the Tuscan coast of Versilia: 60 km
- - The Cinque Terre: 150 km
GOLF AND TENNIS CLUB
- - Golf Club Montecatini 9 km
- - Golf Club San Miniato 38.9 km
- - Golf Club Castelfalfi 72.8 km
- - Tennis Club San Miniato 30.3 km
- - Tennis Club "La Torretta" Montecatini 7.9 km
- - Tennis Club Casalguidi 18 km
SPA & RESORTS
- - Terme Montecatini 7.6 km
- - Bagni di Pisa 46 km
- - Asmana Wellness 42.8 km
5 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 4 King bed, 2 Single bed
CookingChild's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dish washer, Grill, Kitchenette, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster, Water cooler
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating, Fireplace
OutsidePrivate Balcony, Private Terrace
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Broadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryBidet, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub, Washbasin
LaundryIron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousFire Extinguisher, First aid kit
Spa & GymUnheated Outdoor swimming pool, Outside shower
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden
The information below is important for your holiday. Please read this information carefully and print the voucher. Take the voucher with you when travelling!
Casale L'Oliva / Casale Vaticano
Via di Melazzano 226,
GPS: 43°52'49.7"N 10°50'31.1"E
Maps: 43.880275 - 10.8399015
Mr. Paolo Ghilardi
Tel: 0039 336 676 711
Mrs. Ambra D'Agostino
Tel: 0039 320.6927878
Mrs. Carolina Nista
Tel: 0039 347.4407592
Pay attention: The electricity in Italy is rather expensive. Please remember that when using the jacuzzi, and gently turn it off when you don't use it. The air conditioning uses a lot of electricity too, close the windows and the doors when you turn it on. Otherwise you will have a high electricity bill at the end of your stay!
Directions to Casale L'Oliva
- Coming from the A1, either north or south, take the exit to high way A12 and later to A11 (between Firenze and Pisa Nord).
- Take the exit to Montecatini Terme. After the exit turn right in direction Viale - Roma, you will drive further over the SS436.
- After 600 meters go straigt at the traffic lights, you enter the Via Empolese.
- After 200 meters turn left, to the Via Fonda. Stay on this road and after 700 meters turn left into the Via di Ribocco.
- After 650 meters turn right to the Via Francesca Nord (SP14), drive through the tunnel under the highway and after that, you will see the Bar Marika on your left.
- 10 meters after you passed the bar, keep left to the Via dei Gobbi.
- After 2 kms, take the road to your left, this is the Via del Vaticano.
- Drive further for 400 meters and take the second road to the right, this road goes down hill.
- After 700 meters keep right and drive 200 meters further and turn right on the crossing between Via C. Fuso and Via C. Belvedere.
- To your right you see the gate with number 226, this is the gate of Casale L'Oliva!
- Welcome to Casale L'Oliva / Casale Vaticano