Villa Forte Holiday in Forte dei Marmi
- SQM 200
VILLA CLOSE TO FORTE DEI MARMI
Accomodation: 8 sleeps, 3 double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom, 3 bathrooms (1 with bathtub and shower, 1 with shower, 1 with bath tub)
The Villa classical Versiliese dated back to the 900 in stone, is built on two levels with white marble staircase nuvolato Carrara.
The exterior of the property is characterized by clear, attics slabs of gray marble Bardiglio, while the corners of the house are in marble blocks that run from floor to roof
The villa is located in a beautiful location between the sea of Forte dei Marmi and the hills of the famous vineyards of the Versailles.
The Villa in the Period of the Second World War was fought by the German Army Command in the first, in followed by allied Command American, many olive trees still bear traces of the bullets of the Second World War.
Villa Forte is a great point to visit the nearby town of Pietrasanta, a renowned worldwide for its workshops of marble and visited by many artists (who you can meet sometimes in a cafè in a main square), or the marble quarries of Carrara (16 km), for trips to the city of Lucca (41 km) with its old Renaissance walls and its many historic villas, and to the other popular resort towns of Tuscany such as Pisa with its Square of Miracles (39 km), Florence (109 km) and the Cinque Terre (58 km) UNESCO World Heritage Site.
From the main door decorated with a stone frame of Cardoso, there is the access to the hall. The ground floor consists of a large fully equipped kitchen with access to garden, a dining room with fireplace, a living room with TV and fireplace and a master bedroom with fireplace with the access to the garden and one bathroom with shower.
From the hall a stone staircase in white Carrara marble, leads upstairs.
Going upstairs and stopping into the middle of the staircase there is a bathroom with bathtub and on the first floor there are two double bedrooms and twin bedroom (which can be joinable) and a bathroom with shower and bathtub. All the house is characterized by marble of different colours.
The garden is completely planned and fenced and measures about 5000 smq. It is composed by about 200 olive plants dated back until 200 years old and fruit trees. Under some olive trees there is a pergola ideal for outdoor meals and enriched with a fixed barbecue. At only a few steps from the house, there is the total fenced pool. The swimming pool measures 4x9 mt with a fixed depth of 1.40 mt with chlorine depuration. The swimming pool area is equipped with sunbeds and sun chairs and an external hot shower. In the garden there is also a dependance in which there is a sauna for the guest comfort.
- Private pool (open from first Saturday of May to the first Saturday of October - 4x9 metres with a fixed depth of 1.40 m totally fenced pool)
- Air conditioning - mobile unit in each bedroom
- 4 bikes
- Sauna (on request)
- - Access: paved road with a gate
- - Airports: Pisa 45 km, Florence 103 km, Bologna 185 km, Perugia 270 km, Rome 361 km, Milan 337 km
- - Pietrasanta: 3.8 km
- - Forte dei marmi: 4.5 km
- - Thyrrenian Sea: 4.8 km (Forte dei Marmi)
- - Massa: 11 km
- - Viareggio: 19 km
- - Park Naturale Alpi Apuane: 26 km
- - Lucca: 35 km
- - Pisa: 39 km
- - National Park of Cinque Terre: 86 km
- - Florence: 103 km
GOLF AND TENNIS CLUB
- - Golf Club Forte Dei Marmi: 3.6 km
- - Alisei Golf e Country Club: 6.6 km
- - Golf Club San Miniato: 87 km
- - Tennis Italia Forte Dei Marmi: 3.6
- - Tennis Versilialta di Pietrasanta: 8.2 km
SPA & RESORT
- - Teresita Wellness Club: 13.8 km
- - Bagni di Pisa: 46.3 km
- - Bagni di Lucca: 65.2 km
- - Il Ciocco Resort: 48.6 km
3 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Playroom
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 3 King bed, 2 Single bed
CookingChild's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Water cooler
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, Stereo system, TV (Satellite), 4 bikes
SanitaryBidet, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub, Washbasin
LaundryIron & Board, Washing machine
Spa & GymPrivate Dry sauna, Unheated Outdoor swimming pool, Outside shower
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Bicycles, Private Garden
Please read the information below very carefully.
Via Nerino Garbuio 345
GPS coordinate: 43°58'53.6"N 10°12'41.8"E
Google Maps: 43.9809899 - 10.2109535
Mrs. Carolina Nista
Tel: 0039 347 440 7592
In order to organize in a better way your arrival, we kindly ask you to provide us with an approximate time arrival and a cell phone number where we can contact you in Italy. Please add this in your personal account or sent this to us by email.
Directions to villa Forte
FROM THE MOTORWAY A4 COMING FROM NORTH - Milano :
Take the highway A4 toward Torino; After about 35 km take the exit onto A26 toward Alessandria; Continue for about 130 km and then merge onto A10/E25/E80; After about 11 km take the E25/A7/E80 exit toward Livorno; Then take the exit to A12/E80 toward Genova Est/Livorno; Exit at VERSILIA; Follow the common itinerary.
COMING FROM FLORENCE (FIRENZE)Take the highway A11 Firenze - Pisa Nord direction Pisa, continue on the A12 LIVORNO - GENOVA in direction of Genova. Take the A12 towards Genova - Parma and exit at VERSILIA Follow the common itinerary.
COMMON ITINERARY From THE ABOVE DIRECTIONS- At the first roundabout take the first exit direction FORTE DEI MARMI, SERRAVEZZA
- After 1,5 km at the second roundabout continue straight on Via Emilia
- After about 450 metres turn right at the roundabout (first exit) in direction of STAZZEMA, SERAVEZZA and continue on Via Alpi Apuane for 2,5 km
- At the traffic light (TENDARTDESIGN, HOBBI SPORT) turn right direction of STADIO, BOCCIODROMO
- Continue for about 150 metres, and then turn left in VIA NERINO GARBUIO (area with speed limit 30 km/h)
- Continue for about 350 metres, than you can find the gate on your left.
- Welcome to Villa Forte!