Villa Santangiolo Villa for rent in Pisa
- SQM 400
Villa with private swimming pool close to Pisa
Accommodation: sleeps 14, 7 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms
Santangiolo is immersed in the Alta Valdera, in between Pisa and Volterra, in an estate of about 500 heactres. Santangiolo, is part of a notable farm founded at the beginning of 1940’s, which is renowned for a wonderful production of a great San Giovese wine and a tasty oil. The property dated back to the beginning of the early 11th century and has seen the change of hand from Monastery (Benedettini followed by Camaldonesi) to farm around the 19th century. The splendor of this wonderful structure also offers the possibility to celebrate amazing events and weddings. The property has the typical style of a Tuscan farmhouse bordered by oak and cypress forests, vines and olive groves. Of the same estate also Casale Selvola and Casale Luigi.
The property is on two floors, the ground floor is made up of a spacious living room with a stone centre fireplace, a welcoming dining room, and professional kitchen. Always on this floor is a twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower and access from the outdoor. The first floor has six ample bedrooms all with their own ensuite bathroom, of which there are three double bedrooms with not divisible beds, and three twin bedrooms with joinable beds, All the bedrooms are decorated with antique Tuscan furniture, “cotto” flooring and wooden ceiling beams.
The farmhouse is surrounded by a spacious garden immersed amongst the woods and olive groves. A wonderful pergola has been created with direct access from the living room under which guests can enjoy memorable moments and meals. Nearby the property there is an antique wood oven and BBQ. The house is ideal for a large family or group of friends that can enjoy a nice vacation in complete privacy, cooking in the old oven outside or to enjoy a barbecue or relax in the large veranda.
Pool: Situated at about 15 m from the house on a higher level and measuring 15x7 m, with a variable depth of 80 cm to 3.00 m, accessible using the Roman staircase. The pool is covered in a light blue PVC cover which gives the pool an intense blue colour. The pool is equipped with a diving board, sun loungers for relaxation under the large trees. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday in October.
- - Swimming pool (15x7 m with a variable depth of 80 cm to 3.00 m)
- - Pets allowed
- - BBQ
- - Mosquito net
- - Airports: Pisa 38 km, Firenze 75 km, Bologna 165 km, Genova 210 km, Roma 305 km
- - Train Station: Pontedera 18 km
- - Highway: Fi –Pi – Li Ponsacco 10 km
- - Services and shops: Terricciola 3 km
- - Beach: Castiglioncello (beaches) 40 km, Marina di Pisa 49.5 km, Tirrenia 46.5 km
- - Access road: 200 meters of gravel road
GOLF AND TENNIS CLUB
- - Golf Club Tirrenia 47.8 km
- - Golf Club San Miniato 39.2 km
- - Golf Club Castelfalfi 29.5 km
- - Tennis Club San Frediano 28.6 km
- - Tennis Club L'Amico 15.2 km
- - Tennis Club Santa Croce 39.8 km
SPA & RESORT
- - Casciana Terme 7.9 km
- - Montecatini Terme 54.7 km
- - Saturnia Terme 216 km
- - Terme Petriolo 99 km
8 Bathroom, 7 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 3 King bed, 8 Single bed
CookingChild's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dish washer, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Water cooler
Heating/CoolingCentral heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryBidet, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub, Washbasin
LaundryIron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousFire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Vacuum cleaner, Mosquito net
Spa & GymUnheated Outdoor swimming pool, Outside shower
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden
Driving direction for Villa Santangiolo
Via di Badia Terricciola - Pisa
GPS COORDINATES: N 43.539918 E 10.649421
GOOGLE MAPS: 43.539918 - 10.649421
In order to organize in a better way your arrival, we kindly ask you to provide us with an approximate time arrival and with a cell phone number where we can contact you in Italy.
FROM THE HIGHWAY A1 (Milan-Rome) COMING EITHER FROM THE NORTH AND THE SOUTH AND from Florence Airport directions for Rome:
• Leave this freeway at the SECOND EXIT for PONTEDERA/PONSACCO. And follow the directions below common at both directions: FROM PISA AIRPORT:
• Take the freeway without toll (blue road signs) called S.G.C FI-PI-LI in the direction of FIRENZE.
• Leave at the exit for PONSACCO/PONTEDERA. COMMON ITINERARY AT BOTH DIRECTIONS:
• You will soon enter into a roundabout. Take the 3rd exit in the direction of PONSACCO / CASCIANA TERME.
• In the 2nd roundabout take the 2nd exit in the direction of VOLTERRA / CASCIANA TERME.
• After 800 m you will reach the 3rd roundabout. Take the 2nd exit in the direction of VOLTERRA / CASCIANA TERME.
• After 700 m you will reach the 4th roundabout. Take the 2nd exit in the direction of CASCIANA TERME.
• After 900 m you will reach the 5th roundabout. Take the 2nd exit in the direction of CASCIANA TERME.
• After 900 m and just before a long bridge turn left following the sign for CASCIANA TERME.
• At the next nearby T-junction turn right in the direction of CASCIANA TERME.
• After approx. 4 km and past the village of LA CAPANNINA you will see a junction on the left with road signs for SANTO PIETRO / TERRICCIOLA / CHIANNI. Don’t turn left here but keep going straight on the main road for another 2km.
• You will then see on your right a shop called “ANTICHITA”, a few hundred metres past this shop there is a turning down to the left indicating BADIA / MORRONA / TERRICCIOLA.
• Turn left here. After approx. 400 metres turn right onto the road VIA DELLA CASCINA following the road signs for BADIA / CHIANNI.
• After approx. 3km turn left following the sign for BADIA.
• After 300m you will find SANT ANGIOLA. It is the second yellow villa on the right hand side.