Vignaccia Rent villa in Montepulciano
- SQM 1
Rent villa in Montepulciano
Accommodation: 10 sleeps, 5 doubles + 5 bathrooms of which 4 with shower and 1 with bathtub.
Vignaccia is an old farmhouse that has been restored by the actual owners in 2009. Its oldest part is the watching tower. From the windows of the first floor it is possible enjoy of a magnificent view across the Val di Chiana and the way to reach it through a path in the countryside overlooking the Val d'Orcia and also a stunning view of Mount Amiata. The farmhouse has been completely renovated following the dictates of ecological architecture: the materials used were bricks, lime putty, wood, terracotta floors and cork in the insulation, the heating system uses energy sources such as biomass and solar thermal . The property is situated in an ideal location for day trips to Pienza, Chianciano Terme and Montepulciano, as well as visiting the most important cities such as Florence and Siena.
The farmhouse is divided into 4 areas not join able with each other. On the ground floor in the main part is a living room with fireplace and access to a fully equipped kitchen with all comforts and a large dining table. There is also a bathroom with shower and a double bedroom with access to the outside. Also on the ground floor, with access from the outside there is a double bedroom on an open gallery with a bathroom with shower suitable for the disabled. Also with external access on the ground floor there is a further double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower. On the first floor, which is accessed via a staircase of 7 steps, there is an apartment consisting of living area with kitchenette and dining room and 2 double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, one with shower and one with bath.
The park of Vignacce covers more than 50 acres, partly wooded and partly cultivated with olive trees (almost 1000) and fruit trees (almost 300). The area surrounding the house is characterized by ornamental plants and olive trees. Near the house there is a pergola equipped with table and chairs ideal for al fresco dining. The pool is just a few steps from the house, fully fenced. The pool is rectangular in shape and measure 12x4 with a fixed depth of 1.50mt. It also has a small pool measuring 2x2 with height of 90cm, so ideal for children. Around the pool a cold water shower and sun beds. The pool is open from the last Saturday in April to the first Saturday in October.
- - Access road: 2 km of gravel road
- - Shops: Chianciano Terme 8 km, Montepulciano 11 km
- - Restaurants: Chianciano Terme 8 km, Montepulciano 11 km
- - Airports: Perugia 85 km, Florence 138 km, Pisa Airport 199 km, Fiumicino Rome 202 km
- - Pienza 21 km
- - Cetona 23 km
- - San Casciano dei Bagni 35 km
- - Montalcino
- - Castiglion del Lago 36 km
- - Siena 76 km
- - Perugia 80 km
- - Firenze 121 km
- - Valdichiana Outlet: 34 km
- - Golf Club Valdichiana 30 km
- - Golf Club Lamborghini 40 km
- - Golf Club Cortona 43 km
- - Perugia Golf Club 69 km
- - Terme di Chianciano 9 km
- - Terme Fonteverde 34 km
- - Terme Antica Querciolaia 48 km
5 Bathroom, 5 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 5 King bed
CookingChild's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Water cooler
Heating/CoolingCentral heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Broadband Internet, Stereo system, TV (Satellite), Books and magazines
SanitaryBidet, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub
LaundryIron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousFire Extinguisher, First aid kit
ParkingParking Included, Roofed carport
Spa & GymUnheated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden
Please read the below information before your trip and take it with you when you are travelling to the villa.
Villa Vignaccia 10
Strada vicinale della Grencaia
Google maps: 43.037183, 11.789676
GPS coordinates:43°02'13.9"N 11°47'22.8"E
Mr. Franco Caporali
Tel: 0039 328 318 8890
Directions to Vignaccia / Podere La Grencaia:
Coming from Florence:
- Driving on the highway A1 between Milan and Rome, take the exit Val di Chiana and follow the signs to Montepulciano.
- Keep following the signs, untill you arrive at Montepulciano
- At the crossroad San Biagio, take the SR 146 direction Chianciano Terme.After 1.7 kms, turn right to SP 88 direction Castelluccio.
- Stay on the road, it turns into an unpaved road.
- After 5,6 kms you will see on your left a private country road, leading to the agriturism.
- Take this road, you will see a farm house on the right, this is Montauto.
- Keep driving and after 900 mts you have arrived at the property.
Coming from Rome:
- Driving on the highway A1 towards Florence, take the exit Chiusi - Chianciano Terme and turn left direction Chianciano Terme.
- After 6.7 kms turn left and then immediately right follow the signs: Cassia/Monte Amiata
- After 2.3 km turn left and then left again after 400 mt following the sign: Cassia, Siena, Pienza on the road SP 40.
- After another 3.9 km you arriva at La Foce, turn right towards Montepulciano on the unpaved road SP 88, after 800 mt you get at Castelluccio, and 500 mts ahead you will find on the right the private backroad leading to the villa.
- There is a sign: Strada privata Montauto, go along this road for about 1.2 km and you have arrived.
Coming from Siena:
- From Siena take the SR 2 CASSIA towards Rome, when you arrive at San Quirico d'Orcia, continue on SR 2 for other 3,8 Km, then turn left onto SP 53, drive on SP 53 for 10,8 Km and there turn left in direction of Chianciano onto SP 40.
- After 5,3 Km you arrive at La Foce, here turn left in direction of Montepulciano, the road SP 88 is unpaved, drive for 1,3 Kms on the right you’ll see a private country road that leads to the agriturismo.
- Take this country road and the first farmhouse on the right after 300 mt is Montauto. Keep on for another 900 mt and you've arrived.