Il Troscione Holiday in Tuscany Villa
- SQM 1
Holiday in tuscany for 10 peoples
Accommodation: 10 peoples, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
(3x double beds, 2x twin beds)
This is a splendid villa situated in the famous Tuscan hillside. This is a real taste of Tuscany, Villa Troscione is set on a hilltop surrounded by acres of woodland offering breath-taking panoramic views of the Sienese countryside renowned for its natural and unique beauty. The harmonious blend of wooden ceiling beams, traditional flooring and elegant décor, ensures its guests comfort and relaxation. The villa’s strategic location offers many sightseeing possibilities such as the nearby San Casciano dei Bagni; the small Etruscan centres of Chiusi and Sarteano; the famous town of Montepulciano; Pienza, the pearl of the Renaissance period; Montepulciano and the wineries that specialize in the famous Vino Nobile variety; and Montalcino, world reknown for the Brunello wine. Guests are also in the vicinity of important centres such as Siena, Florence, Orvieto, Assisi, Perugia and Todi.
The villa is set on two levels; on the ground floor is a large main living area complete with TV, music system and enchanting open fireplace. This area leads into the spacious dining room and fully equipped kitchen. There are also two bedrooms on the main floor (a twin and a double which features a king bed), bathroom with shower. All the rooms lead directly to the garden and swimming pool. This floor also features a service bathroom.
First floor: large second living area and fireplace, master double bedroom (also king bed) with ensuite bathroom featuring both shower and bathtub, a second double bedroom (king bed) with ensuite bathroom with shower, and a second twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom also featuring a shower and bathtub. This floor is accessible via either an indoor wooden staircase or a traditional external staircase.
Beds feature comfortable duvets for those cool evenings. The house is placed high on a hill, allowing for the natural breeze, while mosquito screens on all doors and windows ensure full enjoyment. Fans are available, though rarely required given the natural breeze. All windows and doors are fitted with insect screens.
The property is immersed in the splendid green Tuscan countryside and surrounded by secular forests, one of which is Monte Cetona, ideal for pleasant daily excursions either walking or by bike. In the well-equipped garden of cypresses and olives, there is also a gracious portico with barbecue, table and chairs. Fresh rosemary, thyme, sage perfume the air around the villa can be picked directly from the herb garden that lies adjacent to the villa.
Your own private swimming pool has awe-inspiring views of the rolling hills of Tuscany and complimentary sun loungers are on hand for you can soak up the sun daily; or you can lounge on your sofas under the large umbrellas for a relaxing moment.
Wi-fi is available throughout the house, and the signal reaches to the pool area as well.
- - Pets on request
- - San Casciano dei Bagni: 8 kms
- - Supermarkt: 8 kms
- - Restaurants: 8 kms
- - Chiusi: 30 kms
- - Snelweg: 27 kms
- - Rome: 200 kms
- - Airport Florence: 158 kms
- - Airport Pisa: 228 Km
GOLF CLUB e TENNIS CLUB
- - A.S.D Circolo Tennis Chiusi: 27.5 km
- - Circolo Tennis Chianciano Terme: 27 km
- - Royal Gol Club La Bagnaia: 81.8 km
- - Golf Club Valdichiana: 55.5 km
- - Golf Villa Gori: 106 km
SPA & RESORT
- - La Bagnaia Golf & Spa Resort Siena: 115 km
- - Spa e Centro Benessere Linari: 113 km
- - Etruria Resort & Natural Spa: 38.9 km
- - Petriolo SPA Resort: 87.3 km
- - Terme di Saturnia: 71 km
4 Bathroom, 5 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 3 King bed, 4 Single bed
CookingChild's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Diswasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, Stereo system, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryBidet, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub, Washbasin
LaundryIron & Board, Washing machine
ParkingParking Included, Roofed carport
Spa & GymUnheated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden
Please read the information below very carefully.
Via Montagna 10,
San Casciano Dei Bagni, 53040, Siena
GPS Coordinations; 42°54’35.80 N 11°52’12.11 E
Key Holder: Mrs. Suzanne
Tel.: 0039 329 6090927
Property Manager: Mrs. Margherita
Tel.: 0039 3425849583
In order to better organise your arrival, please be so kind as to call the property manager when you are about an hour from either Fabro OR Chiusi-Chianciano motorway exit.
FROM THE A1 HIGHWAY (MILAN – ROME) COMING FROM SOUTH
- Exit from the A1 at the Fabro exit
- From the toll booth, turn left in direction of FABRO SCALO continue for about 5km
- Turn left in direction of PONTICELLI/CHIUSI (SP308) Continue on this road for 3.5km.
- At the cross-road turn left in direction of PIAZZE/SAN CASCIANO DIE BAGNI (SP82)
- Continue on this road, you will go through a town called PIAZZE. At the next junction (about 5km), turn left in direction of SAN CASCIANO DEI BAGNI
- The meeting point with house keeper (Suzanne +39 329 6090927) is in the town square of San Casciano infront of the Bar “Daniela”.
- Welcome to IL TROSCIONE!
FROM THE A1 HIGHWAY (MILAN – ROME) COMING FROM NORTH
- Exit from the A1 at the Chiusi-Chianciano exit
- From the toll booth, turn left in direction of SARTEANO (SP478) continue for about 5km
- At the roundabout, take the second exit continue for 1.5km.
- You will reach a junction there is Bar Sport on the left hand corner and parking on the right. I will meet you on the right.
- The meeting point with house keeper (Suzanne) is in the town of Sarteano infront of the Bar “Sport”.
- Welcome to IL TROSCIONE!