Villa Ann Villa in Tuscany
- SQM 1
farmhouse, situated in quiet and panoramic location near monsummano terme
Accommodatie: sleeps 10, 4 bedrooms, 1 double sofa bed, 1 single sofa bed, 3 bathrooms
Large and beautiful farmhouse dating back to the second half of the 18th century, situated in quiet and panoramic location approx. 250 m above sea level. This property is part of a large 7-hectare farming estate comprising 2 independent villas (a short distance away from each other) and it is surrounded by woods and olive groves.
Villa Ann has been recently and tastefully restored preserving its original architectural features such as the ancient terracotta-tiled floors, the beautiful beamed ceilings and has been turned into a welcoming country house. The interiors are tastefully furnished with antique pieces, ancient doors, paintings, Persian carpets..
The outside areas offer a nice 2500-square-meter garden and a beautiful infinity private pool set in panoramic location.
The property location allows easy access to Florence, Pisa, Lucca and the Versilia coastline area with large beaches, night-life and nice restaurants.
A well-known architectural magazine, “Casa Antica” dedicated an article to this property.
Ground floor: large 80-square-meter living-room (satellite TV, DVD reader) with beautiful fireplace dating back to the 16th century, dining area and access on to the garden, open sitting-room with double sofa-bed, charming kitchen (2 ovens, small microwaves, 6 burners, large fridge with ice maker and freezer, dishwasher, toaster, American coffee maker, double marble sink) with fireplace, dining table for 8 persons and access on to a covered terrace with dining table for 14 persons, laundry (washing-machine, dryer, ironing facilities), double bedroom with access on to a covered terrace with table and chairs for 12 people overlooking the pool, bathroom with bathtub and Jacuzzi shower.
First floor: spacious double bedroom offering nice panoramic views and ensuite bathroom with Jacuzzi shower/Turkish bath, twin-bedded room, double bedroom, bathroom with Jacuzzi shower. All of the bedrooms offer nice panoramic views and in quiet place.
- - Large, well-groomed garden
- - Infinity private swimming
- - Pool (16 x 8 m – depth from 1,4 m to 2,5 m – open from 15/04 to 15/10)
- - Jacuzzi area for 8 persons and upstream swimming
- - Spacious solarium with sun-beds
- - Large changing room with bathroom with 2 showers
- - Small stone amphitheatre under the pool area and of a nice relaxing shaded area with barbecue.
- - Parking for 4 cars within the grounds
- - Small pets are allowed
- - Monsummano Terme with general stores 4 km
- - Montecatini Terme 7 km
- - Firenze: 53 km
- - Lamporechio 15.3 km
- - Lucca 38 km
- - San Gimignano 70 km
- - Greve in Chianti 80 km
- - Siena 120 km
- - Airports: Rome 350 km, Milan 378 km, Firenze 42.4 km, Bologna 171 km, Pisa 50.3 km
GOLF AND TENNIS CLUB
- - Golf Club Montecatini Terme: 9.7 km
- - Golf Club Forte dei Marmi: 68 km
- - Alisei Golf & Country Club Pietrasanta: 76.1 km
- - Tennis Club Vicopelago: 35.9 km
- - Tennis Club Pistoia: 17.2 km
SPA & RESORTS
- - Montecatini Terme: 6.4 km
- - Grotta Giusti: 6.1 km
- - Teresita Wellness Club: 59 km
3 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet, bathroom en suite
Sleeping1 Baby crib, 3 King bed, 2 Studio couch, 2 Single bed
CookingBlender, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dish washer, Grill, Kitchenette, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Water cooler
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Broadband Internet, Stereo system, TV (Satellite), 4 bikes
SanitaryBidet, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Security system, Mosquito net
Spa & GymPool table, Private Fitness-Room, Indoor Jacuzzi, Unheated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden
Please read the information below very carefully.
Villa Ann / Villa dell'Angelo
Via Roncovisi 40,
51015 Monsummano Terme
Coordinate GPS: Lat 43.877212 - Long 10.835410
Mrs. Elisa Della Santa
Tel: 0039 324.0814501
In order to organize in a better way your arrival, we kindly ask you to provide us with an approximate time arrival and a cell phone number where we can contact you in Italy. Please add this in your personal account or sent this to us by email.
The key holder shall wait for you at the property to show you around and welcome you. If you are delayed and not able to arrive between 16:00 - 19:00 hr, please contact the key holder first or the villa manager Elisa. (IF YOUR ARRIVAL WILL BE AFTER HOURS 20:00 THE KEY HOLDER WOULD ASK FOR AN EXTRA AMOUNT FOR "LATE ARRIVAL")
The rental starts on the first day between 16:00 hr - 19:00 hr and ends on the last day before 10:00 hr. We kindly ask you to leave the villa clean and drop the garbage away.
Not included in the price and to be paid locally:
- - security deposit: € 800 to be paid in cash
- - end of stay cleaning: € 200
- - electricity: above 300 kwh
- - air conditioning: on conusmption
- - heating (extra costs): € 210 per week
Villa Ann / Villa Dell’Angelo
- - Exit the highway at the Montecatini Terme exit and take the first to the right and then to the right again in the direction of Monsummano Terme.
- - Pass a set of traffic lights and after 300 mt turn left into Via Fonda.
- - Proceed to a stop sign. There is the bridge over the highway on your right but turn left.
- - At the next stop sign turn right and where the road widens take the road to your left uphill called Via de' Gobbi.
- - Follow this for 2 km and at the T junction turn left (there is a wayside chapel on the left). After 500 mts. on the left there is Villa dell'Angelo.
- - Turn left into Villa Ann / Via dell' Angelo and it is the second gate on your right.
If, on arrival, you prefer to go through the town of Monsummano we suggest another route, a little longer but with a better and not so steep road.
- - Follow the directions as far as via Fonda of route n. 1 where, instead of turning left, you will continue straight ahead, passing under the "autostrada".
- - Continue for km 1,1 mt and pass the traffic lights.
- - After 50 mts you are obliged to follow the road round to the right (via Mazzini).
- - After 100 m take the first to the left into via Boninsegni and then to the left again.
- - You should have the Banca Toscana in front of you before turning left.
- - Go straight ahead for about 400 mts and turn right into via Marconi.
- - At the top of the rise turn left into via Gragnano and follow for about 500 mts until you reach a stop sign.
- - Turn right up the hill (Monsummano Alto) for km 1,8 until you arrive at a junction, turn left into via del Vaticano and after 500 mts take left at the second gate.
- - Welcome at Villa Ann / Villa Dell’Angelo