Villa Alessandro Luxury Tuscan Villa for rent
- SQM 1
Villa for 19 persons with private pool and beautiful panoramic view
Accommodation: 19 people, 7 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms
This large and beautiful villa comes from the second half of the 18th century and is situated on a quiet location. The villa is part of a large estate of 7 hectares and consists of two independent villas. Around the villa there are woods and olive groves. Villa del Vaticano has been recently restored and tastefully decorated. The old terracotta floors, beautiful beamed ceilings have been preserved. There are antique pieces in the villa such as old doors, paintings and Persian carpets. The villa offers large living space and two well equipped kitchens. Around the villa is 2000 square meters garden and a private swimming pool in a panoramic position, surrounded by olive trees. From the villa you can easily visit Florence, Pisa, Lucca and the Versilisa coast with great beaches and nice restaurants. There is parking for five cars at the villa.
Ground floor: living room with a large fireplace, sitting room with double sofa bed, table, antique fireplace, dining room with a table for 8 people, large kitchen with oven, microwave, refrigerator, ice maker, freezer, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, dining table for 8 people, access to the outside, a second kitchen with dining table for 6 people, a laundry room with a washing machine, dryer, ironing facilities, TV room with a TV, DVD player, piano and double sofa bed, billiard room with access to the garden, two bathrooms with jacuzzi and shower.
First floor: bedroom with a double king size bed, small living room with two armchairs and a coffee table, wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath and shower. There is also a bedroom with a king size bed and en-suite bathroom, bedroom with king size bed, en-suite bathroom, walk in closet, bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower and access via a spiral staircase to a gallery with a single bed, bedroom with three single beds, bedroom with a single bed and a bathroom with a bath and a jacuzzi shower, mezzanine with two beds and a beautiful panoramic view in this Amazing villa in Tuscany.
large well-kept garden with a beautiful furnished gazebo with barbeque and a children's playground with swings and a slide. There are four mountain bikes available, a laundry room with a washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities. You can also use the large pool of 12 x 6 meters with a depth of 1.35 meter. The pool is open from 15 April till 15 October, with a hydromassage corner, flow and sun loungers, tables and umbrellas around the pool. There is also a dressing room with bathroom and shower by the pool.
- Alarm system
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Pets allowed
- - Monsummano Terme with general stores 4 km
- - Montecatini Terme 7 km
- - Firenze: 53 km
- - Lamporechio 15.3 km
- - Lucca 38 km
- - San Gimignano 70 km
- - Greve in Chianti 80 km
- - Siena 120 km
- - Airports: Rome 350 km, Milan 378 km, Firenze 42.4 km, Bologna 171 km, Pisa 50.3 km
GOLF AND TENNIS CLUB
- - Golf Club Montecatini Terme: 9.7 km
- - Golf Club Forte dei Marmi: 68 km
- - Alisei Golf & Country Club Pietrasanta: 76.1 km
- - Tennis Club Vicopelago: 35.9 km
- - Tennis Club Pistoia: 17.2 km
SPA & RESORTS
- - Montecatini Terme: 6.4 km
- - Grotta Giusti: 6.1 km
- - Teresita Wellness Club: 59 km
7 Bathroom, 7 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Living room, 1 Playroom, 1 Toilet
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 4 King bed, 2 Studio couch, 9 Single bed
CookingChild's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Diswasher, Grill, Kitchenette, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Water cooler
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating, Fireplace
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Broadband Internet, Piano, Stereo system, Telephone, TV (Cable)
SanitaryBidet, Hair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub, Washbasin
LaundryBathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Safety Card, Security system, Smoke Detector
Spa & GymPool table, Unheated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Private Garden
Please read the information below very carefully.
Villa Del Vaticano / Villa Roncovisi
Via Roncovisi 40,
51015 Monsummano Terme
Coordinate GPS: Lat 43.877212 - Long 10.835410
Mrs. Elisa Della Santa
Tel: 0039 324.0814501
In order to organize in a better way your arrival, we kindly ask you to provide us with an approximate time arrival and a cell phone number where we can contact you in Italy. Please add this in your personal account or sent this to us by email.
The key holder shall wait for you at the property to show you around and welcome you. If you are delayed and not able to arrive between 16:00 - 19:00 hr, please contact the key holder first or the villa manager Elisa. (IF YOUR ARRIVAL WILL BE AFTER HOURS 20:00 THE KEY HOLDER WOULD ASK FOR AN EXTRA AMOUNT FOR "LATE ARRIVAL")
The rental starts on the first day between 16:00 hr - 19:00 hr and ends on the last day before 10:00 hr. We kindly ask you to leave the villa clean and drop the garbage away.
Not included in the rental price and to be paid on the spot:
- Final Cleaning (mandatory): € 250.00
- Electricity: above 300 kw/h according to consumption - € 0,35 per kwh
- Heating: according to consumption
- Air conditioning: according to consumption - € 0,35 per kwh
- Maid service (on request): 12.00€ per hour
- Cook (on request): to be arranged with the owner
- Refundable Security Deposit (cash) (mandatory): € 800
Directions for Villa del Vaticano / Villa Roncovisi
- Exit the highway at the Montecatini Terme exit and take the first to the right and then to the right again in the direction of Monsummano Terme.
- Pass a set of traffic lights and after 300 mt turn left into Via Fonda.
- Proceed to a stop sign. There is the bridge over the highway on your right but turn left.
- At the next stop sign turn right and where the road widens take the road to your left uphill called Via de' Gobbi.
- Follow this for 2 km and at the T junction turn left (there is a wayside chapel on the left). After 500 mts. on the left there is Villa dell'Angelo.
- Turn left into Villa Ann / Via dell' Angelo and it is the second gate on your right.
If, on arrival, you prefer to go through the town of Monsummano we suggest another route, a little longer but with a better and not so steep road.
- Follow the directions as far as via Fonda of route n. 1 where, instead of turning left, you will continue straight ahead, passing under the "autostrada".
- Continue for km 1,1 mt and pass the traffic lights.
- After 50 mts you are obliged to follow the road round to the right (via Mazzini).
- After 100 m take the first to the left into via Boninsegni and then to the left again.
- You should have the Banca Toscana in front of you before turning left.
- Go straight ahead for about 400 mts and turn right into via Marconi.
- At the top of the rise turn left into via Gragnano and follow for about 500 mts until you reach a stop sign.
- Turn right up the hill (Monsummano Alto) for km 1,8 until you arrive at a junction, turn left into via del Vaticano and after 500 mts take left at the second gate.
- Welcome at Villa Del Vaticano / Villa Roncovisi